These tears are flowing....
Suggested
This poetry for him is about that woman, which feels very lonely even in presence of everyone. Because no one understand what she wants? And what her heart speaks?
She wants, lot of love from him but he cannot give time for her. So, let's read what her heart speak?
In sorrow and grief,
I have learned to leave,
I could not cry,
but you taught me to cry
Life has done us a favour
I learn to sleep on a stressful night
The pillow to get wet to with his own tear
Where I cry, these tears are flowing...
The heart cries and a flood comes,
When the heart become restless, where is the peace of mind,
I cried so much that I forgot myself but...
Your reflection is seen in the river of love.
We melt like candles in the crowd of world
Where I cry, these tears are flowing...
Poetry for him
I also had a pleasant memories,
The desire to live life was with me,
Where is the situation now,
I have these broken feelings,
After I get angry with you, I get angry with myself,
Where I cry, These tears are flowing...
Poetry for him
I have been fighting for you, since time immemorial,
I asked the Lord for nothing but you,
May stumble upon what I wanted,
My sympathy has become my tears and loneliness ,
Sometimes, also get tired with myself,
Where I cry, these tears are flowing...
Where is it hidden? Come before me,
Tell me oh happiness! So why are you angry with me?
I wouldn't try to convince you,
I even tried to forget you,
Seeing everyone's smiling face then my wounds get green,
Where I cry, these tears are flowing....
رنج و غم میں ہم نے سونا سیکھ لیارونا نہیں آتا مگر رونا سیکھ لیاتیرا احسان رہے گا زندگی ہم پرمضطرب راتوں میں ہم نے سونا سیکھ لیااپنے آنسوؤں سے تکیہ بھگوتے جاتے ہےہم کہاں روتے ہیں، یہ اشک چھلک جاتے ہیںدل روتا ہے، اک سیلاب امڈ آتا ہےبےچین ہوجائے تو دل پھر چین کہاں پاتا ہےاتنا روۓ کہ خود کو بھول گئے لیکناشکوں کے دریا میں تیرا عکس ابھر جاتاہےشمع کی طرح آنسوؤں میں ہم پگھلتے جاتے ہیںہم کہاں روتے ہیں، یہ اشک چھلک جاتے ہیںخوشگوار یادیں بھی کبھی پاس تھی میرےزندگی جینے کی امنگ ساتھ تھی میرےاب کہاں پہلےسے حالات رہےٹوٹے ٹوٹے سے میرے پاس یہ جذبات رہےروٹھ کر تجھ سے ہم خود بھی روٹھ جاتے ہیںہم کہاں روتے ہیں، یہ اشک چھلک جاتے ہیںتیرے خاطر ہی لڑتے رہے حالات سےکچھ نہ مانگا تیرے سوا "اس ذات" سےجو چاہا تھا ہم نے وہیں ٹھوکر کھائیہمدرد میرے ہے اب یہ درودیوار اور یہ تنہائیکبھی تو اپنے اکیلے پن سے بھی اوب جاتے ہیںہم کہاں روتے ہیں، یہ اشک چھلک جاتے ہیںکہاں چھپی ہے تو کبھی میرے سامنے تو آاے خوشی!کیوں روٹھی ہے مجھ سے یہ بتاتجھے منانے کی بھی کوششیں کیں میں نےتجھے بھلانے کی کوششیں کی میں نےسب کے مسکراتے چہرے پھر زخم کرید جاتے ہیںہم کہاں روتے ہیں، یہ اشک چھلک جاتے ہیں
Smiling like a flower, is life.Smiling and forgetting grief, is life.It's not a big deal to be happy together,While staying away, continuing friendship, is life.
پھول بن کر مسکرا نا زندگی ہےمسکرا کر غم کھلانا زندگی ہےمل کر خوش ہونا بڑی بات نہیںبن ملے دوستی نبھانا زندگی ہے
Love
What a strange, love affairThe result of wanting someone too muchHe is one, who wants my lifeAnd I am the one, who wants him more than life.
چاہت
کیا عجیب چاہت کا سلسلہ ہےکسی کو ٹوٹ کر چاہنے کا نتیجہ ہےاک وہ ہے جو ہماری جان چاہتے ہیںاور اک ہم ہے جو انھیں جان سے زیادہ چاہتے ہیں
Dream
Life was passing by crying,I got, what I lostLove was rewarded and prayer became successful,The dream gradually came true.
سپنا
زندگی کٹ رہی تھی روتے روتےپالیا ہم نے اس کو کھوتے کھوتےرنگ لائی محبت ہوا دعا میں اثرہو گیا سچ وہ سپنا ہوتے ہوتے
Flute
Life is like a flute,It may have many holes and emptiness,But if you work carefully, it can play magical melodies.
بانسری
زندگی اک بانسری کی طرح ہےجس میں بہت سے سوراخ اور خالی پن ہو سکتے ہے،مگرآپ احتیاط سے کام کرتے ہیں تو، وہ جادوئی دھنیں بجا سکتی ہے ۔
Answer of heart
One day brain asked heart, " why are you sending messages to those people, who don't massage you back?"Lovely heart replied,"you need REASONS, I need RELATION."
دل کا جواب
ایک دن دماغ نے دل سے پوچھا، "تم ان لوگوں کو میسیج کیوں کرتے ہو جو تمھیں واپس جواب بھی نہیں دیتے؟تو دل نے بڑا پیارا سا جواب دیا، تمھارے لئے وجہ ضروری ہے ،اور میرے لئے رشتے۔
1 टिप्पणियाँ
Good feelings very deep.
जवाब देंहटाएंIf you have any problems with the content, please let me know.